CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's on my ipod?


Now that the weather has finally started to cool down I am running outside again. I ran all summer long in preparation for the wedding and then stopped and I actually missed it. Not something I thought I would ever say. If I want to run a half marathon in February I better kick it into gear!  I hope to share some new, old and new to me songs with you!

Here's a new song on my ipod. I first heard it chaperoning Delta Gamma's semi-formal. It's the radio edit of the song for 2 reasons: I'm kind of a prude for some words (not that I don't say the word I just don't broadcast it across the worldwide web) and I want to keep the blog "clean". Enjoy!

Cee Lo - Forget you

0 comments:

Post a Comment