CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros - Home



It's the fall. In our household that means that Saturdays are dedicated to the Buckeyes and college football. Sundays is all NFL all the time (even if we are rooting for the Brownies despite their low percentage of taking home a win). Monday nights are again devoted to football as well. I get excited when football is over but then we get into college and professional basketball. Without cable I am a slave to Tim's television preferences because there's not much else on anyway.

What does this have to do with what I am listening to this week you ask? Well there is a very fun NFL commercial that plays on our television every week and the whistling at the beginning reels me in like a snake charmer and I find myself whistling it all day. There was just one problem, the song only lasts 30 seconds on the commercial. That's why God created google.

This is an amazing group! I LOVE this song!! It has been a great pick me up for a run as well as when I am burning the midnight oil studying. I think the neighbors have had enough of it but every week I see that commercial and I get excited all over again!

Enjoy! Go Browns!! ;)


Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

0 comments:

Post a Comment